||9 hours ago|
|.github||2 weeks ago|
|assets||2 weeks ago|
|benchmarks||2 weeks ago|
|dump||1 week ago|
|file-store||2 months ago|
|filter-parser||2 weeks ago|
|flatten-serde-json||2 weeks ago|
|grafana-dashboards||5 months ago|
|index-scheduler||2 weeks ago|
|json-depth-checker||2 weeks ago|
|meili-snap||1 month ago|
|meilisearch||1 week ago|
|meilisearch-auth||2 weeks ago|
|meilisearch-types||1 week ago|
|milli||9 hours ago|
|permissive-json-pointer||2 weeks ago|
|.dockerignore||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 weeks ago|
|.rustfmt.toml||3 months ago|
|CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md||3 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||3 months ago|
|Cargo.lock||1 week ago|
|Cargo.toml||2 weeks ago|
|Cross.toml||1 year ago|
|Dockerfile||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||12 months ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
|SECURITY.md||8 months ago|
|bors.toml||1 month ago|
|config.toml||4 weeks ago|
|download-latest.sh||2 months ago|
⚡ A lightning-fast search engine that fits effortlessly into your apps, websites, and workflow 🔍
Meilisearch helps you shape a delightful search experience in a snap, offering features that work out-of-the-box to speed up your workflow.
🔥 Try it! 🔥
- Search-as-you-type: find search results in less than 50 milliseconds
- Typo tolerance: get relevant matches even when queries contain typos and misspellings
- Filtering and faceted search: enhance your user's search experience with custom filters and build a faceted search interface in a few lines of code
- Sorting: sort results based on price, date, or pretty much anything else your users need
- Synonym support: configure synonyms to include more relevant content in your search results
- Geosearch: filter and sort documents based on geographic data
- Extensive language support: search datasets in any language, with optimized support for Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, and languages using the Latin alphabet
- Security management: control which users can access what data with API keys that allow fine-grained permissions handling
- Multi-Tenancy: personalize search results for any number of application tenants
- Highly Customizable: customize Meilisearch to your specific needs or use our out-of-the-box and hassle-free presets
- RESTful API: integrate Meilisearch in your technical stack with our plugins and SDKs
- Easy to install, deploy, and maintain
You can consult Meilisearch's documentation at https://docs.meilisearch.com.
🚀 Getting started
For basic instructions on how to set up Meilisearch, add documents to an index, and search for documents, take a look at our Quick Start guide.
You may also want to check out Meilisearch 101 for an introduction to some of Meilisearch's most popular features.
☁️ Meilisearch cloud
Let us manage your infrastructure so you can focus on integrating a great search experience. Try Meilisearch Cloud today.
🧰 SDKs & integration tools
Install one of our SDKs in your project for seamless integration between Meilisearch and your favorite language or framework!
Take a look at the complete Meilisearch integration list.
⚙️ Advanced usage
Experienced users will want to keep our API Reference close at hand.
Meilisearch collects anonymized data from users to help us improve our product. You can deactivate this whenever you want.
To request deletion of collected data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include your
Instance UID in the message, as this helps us quickly find and delete your data.
If you want to know more about the kind of data we collect and what we use it for, check the telemetry section of our documentation.
📫 Get in touch!
🗞 Subscribe to our newsletter if you don't want to miss any updates! We promise we won't clutter your mailbox: we only send one edition every two months.
💌 Want to make a suggestion or give feedback? Here are some of the channels where you can reach us:
- For feature requests, please visit our product repository
- Found a bug? Open an issue!
- Want to be part of our Discord community? Join us!
- For everything else, please check this page listing some of the other places where you can find us
Thank you for your support!
📦 Internal crates and their versioning
The crates in this repository are not currently available on crates.io and do not follow semver conventions. However, the Meilisearch search engine is well versioned, and releases follow the semver conventions.