App to be submitted
Not all tools can be considered. The aim of the list is to provide a concise list of awesome CLI tools and apps. This means that suggested software should:
- Do one thing and do it well
- Have a free and open source license
- Be easy to install
- Be well documented
Pull Request Style
- No duplicates.
- Individual pull request for each suggestion.
- The apps repository is older than 90 days.
- The apps repository has more than 10 stars (if on Github).
Formatting & Style:
- The pull request shall be titled:
- The app is added at the bottom of the relevant category.
- Use the following format:
[APP_NAME](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
- Description starts with a capital and ends with a full stop (period).
- A description should be short and concise. No redudant info like "CLI".
- No trailing whitespace.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
Other Pull Requests
Pull requests that are not adding a new app, but introduce new categories or improve the readme are always welcome! In that case feel free to disregard the given structure above.