You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Arch Linux Keyring
Repository for the Arch Linux keyring package.
Addition/Removal/Update of a packaging key
- Get the keyid from the bugreport in the keyring
- Add the keyid to
packager-keyids in alphabetic order, following this
format: full size keyid, a tab, nickname.
Revoking a packager key
- Create a key removal task in the keyring
- Remove the keyid of the revoked user from
- Add the removed keyid to
packager-revoked-keyids, in alphabetic order,
following this format: full size keyid, a tab, nickname, a tab and reason of
- bump the version in the Makefile
- Run update-keys
- git add the new .asc file in the packager directory.
- Commit everything as ‘Update keyring’
- Create a new tag
git tag -s $(date +"%Y%m%d")
- Push changes
- Upload the source tarball with
make dist upload
- Update the package